What to do if you are injured in a motor vehicle accident

If you have been injured in a motor accident in New South Wales, you may be able to access benefits available under the compulsory third party scheme (CTP scheme). Compulsory third-party insurance (also known as ‘greenslip insurance’) is mandatory for all registered...Read More

Top 6 tips when making a workplace injury claim

If you have been injured at work an experienced lawyer can advise you of your rights and help you to claim workers compensation. The State Insurance Regulatory Authority (SIRA) regulates and administers the workers compensation system in New South Wales. This is a...Read More

10 thing to know about Public Notaries

10 thing to know about Public Notaries The terms Notary Public, Public Notary and Notary mean the same thing and can be used interchangeably in Australia. In New South Wales, a Notary is an experienced lawyer who has: undertaken additional studies to become a Notary;...Read More