Vicki Yeo has been a legal secretary/paralegal for 29 years, working extensively as a secretary assisting both large and small litigation clients with matters in the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal.
She has assisted with legal work for Government clients and large developers and building companies as well as for many smaller business owners and individuals. Vicki’s roles have included drafting and compiling briefs, attending and assisting with mediations, interviewing and taking instructions from clients, briefing barristers on behalf of a solicitor, undertaking conflict checks as well as general secretarial work.
Vicki has been working for Simpson Partners Lawyers as paralegal in the area of Wills and Estates and debt recovery since 2017 primarily.
- Applying for Probate and Letters of Administration;
- Assisting with the preparation of Wills;
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney and Enduring Guardians.
- Assisting clients to recover debts including writing letters of demand and commencing proceedings to recover the debt; and
- Assisting with Family Provision matters.
She has a lovely manner with clients and quickly develops a great rapport with those she works for and with.